3984 Golf Dr, San Jose, CA 951273 beds, 1 bath, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet neighborhood on a tree-lined street next to San Jose Country Club with views of the foothills & the fairways.
- Lot: 9,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $475,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 59919006
- Zillow Home ID: 19779055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3984 Golf Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95127 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% greater than in East Foothills, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Foothills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95127 home values.
- 3978 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$586K221,053
- 3990 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$618K311,406
- 3972 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$800K322,380
- 3992 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$625K311,448
- 3985 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$826K521,970
- 3991 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$586K311,221
- 3979 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$605K311,192
- 3996 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$608K211,361
- 3968 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$559K21998
- 3997 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$641K32.51,891
- 3973 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$721K332,194
- Golf Dr San Jose, CA$1.01M322,325
- 3988 Holly Dr San Jose, CA$513K11710
- 3984 Holly Dr San Jose, CA$550K211,048
- 3996 Holly Dr San Jose, CA$561K211,046
- 3980 Holly Dr San Jose, CA$654K321,700
- 3967 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$702K32.51,763
- 4000 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$672K321,858
- 3966 Golf Dr San Jose, CA$611K311,382
- 745 Gordon Ave San Jose, CA$470K22950
Nearby Schools in East Foothills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.