- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
39855 Davis St, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 2 baths, 1,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 01468959
- Zillow Home ID: 48305071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39855 Davis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% higher than in Sandy, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 39875 Davis St Sandy, OR$224K322,040
- 39825 Davis St Sandy, OR$177K31.51,118
- 39870 Mccormick Dr Sandy, OR$216KStudio--1,839
- 39825 Mccormick Dr Sandy, OR$179K311,124
- 39900 Mccormick Dr Sandy, OR$232K441,912
- 39860 Davis St Sandy, OR$205K311,390
- 39840 Davis St Sandy, OR$181K311,112
- 39895 Davis St Sandy, OR$202K321,408
- 39805 Davis St Sandy, OR$159K311,400
- 17795 Van Fleet Ave Sandy, OR$176K311,108
- 39800 Davis St Sandy, OR$161K311,446
- 39800 Mccormick Dr Sandy, OR$161K311,448
- 39930 Mccormick Dr Sandy, OR$230K421,515
- 17830 Davis Dr Sandy, OR$221K311,112
- 17820 Van Fleet Ave Sandy, OR$230K321,240
- 39775 Davis St Sandy, OR$198K311,008
- 39770 Davis St Sandy, OR$172K311,008
- 17820 Davis Dr Sandy, OR$205K311,124
- 39780 Mccormick Dr Sandy, OR$206K321,416
- 18635 Van Fleet Ave Sandy, OR$406K42.52,635
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!