3986 Bowen St, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $158,500
- Price/sqft: $124
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Eat-In Kitchen, Pantry, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Separate Dining, Historic/Period Mlwk, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors, Fencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Home Protection Plcy, Near Public Trans, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Den/Office, Entry Foyer, Living Room, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Stained Glass, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Some Tilt-In Windows, Some Wood Windows
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 59270001800
- Zillow Home ID: 3018085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3986 Bowen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holly Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.3% lower than in Saint Louis, and 11.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holly Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3990 Bowen St Saint Louis, MO$151K211,104
- 3984 Bowen St Saint Louis, MO$155K--11,125
- 3994 Bowen St Saint Louis, MO$225K--21,785
- 3978 Bowen St Saint Louis, MO$186K--43,360
- 3996 Bowen St Saint Louis, MO$211K321,823
- 3974 Bowen St # 76 Saint Louis, MO$214K--43,920
- 3998 Bowen St Saint Louis, MO$191K321,710
- 6120 Marwinette Ave Saint Louis, MO$203K--11,512
- 6124 Marwinette Ave Saint Louis, MO$287K--21,836
- 3993 Bowen St Saint Louis, MO$202K--11,398
- 6115 Coronado Ave Saint Louis, MO$252K--21,260
- 3970 Bowen St Saint Louis, MO$204K--43,920
- 6128 Marwinette Ave Saint Louis, MO$236K--11,890
- 5948 Marwinette Ave Saint Louis, MO$185K--21,500
- 5959 Coronado Ave Saint Louis, MO$207K--44,180
- 6132 Marwinette Ave Saint Louis, MO$235K--11,736
- 5951 Marwinette Ave Saint Louis, MO$152K--11,500
- 6117 Coronado Ave Saint Louis, MO$330K342,140
- 5957 Coronado Ave Saint Louis, MO$187K--22,784
- 5947 Marwinette Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K31.51,087
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.