- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 802 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $110,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ No Deck, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Asbestos, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0036 B:0104 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58031068
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 2.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|395 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$153K||2||1.5||1,209|
|391 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$161K||3||2||1,426|
|403 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$194K||3||1.5||1,746|
|405 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$167K||3||1||1,370|
|396 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$148K||3||2||1,288|
|387 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$161K||2||1||1,374|
|394 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$147K||3||1||1,320|
|402 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$235K||6||3||2,411|
|406 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$161K||3||1||1,352|
|409 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$166K||3||1||1,389|
|388 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,614|
|410 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$172K||3||1||1,523|
|413 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$164K||3||1||1,248|
|377 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$109K||2||1||728|
|10 Treadwell St West Haven, CT||$151K||2||1.5||1,212|
|381 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$158K||3||2||1,446|
|412 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$246K||5||3||3,559|
|2 Treadwell St West Haven, CT||$173K||3||1.5||1,640|
|417 3rd Ave West Haven, CT||$161K||3||1||1,276|
|20 Treadwell St West Haven, CT||$156K||3||1||1,286|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!