399 Blackstone St, Woonsocket, RI 028953 beds, 1 bath, 1,453 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $182,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- Living room, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,453 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:13G L:273 U:22
- Zillow Home ID: 65819385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 399 Blackstone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Woonsocket, and 79.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 381 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$243K62.52,400
- 386 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$92K311,224
- 371 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$164K422,850
- 365 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$258K824,154
- 370 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$215K------
- 428 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$394K754,587
- 75 Harris Ave Woonsocket, RI$430K----6,385
- 39-41 Homestead Rd UNIT 1 Woonsocket, RI$101K211,306
- 39-41 Homestead Rd UNIT 2 Woonsocket, RI$162K42.252,282
- 49 Homestead Rd Woonsocket, RI$303K44.54,506
- 120 Harris Ave Woonsocket, RI$337K------
- 58 Oakley Rd Woonsocket, RI$250K63.53,830
- 64 Oakley Rd Woonsocket, RI$206K334,204
- 33 Harris Ave Woonsocket, RI$376K----6,265
- 38 Oakley Rd Woonsocket, RI$329K52.53,865
- 107 Oakley Rd Woonsocket, RI$208K31.51,645
- 55 Oakley Rd Woonsocket, RI$261K41.52,836
- 348 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$202K924,174
- 341 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$115K41.52,077
- 389 Blackstone St Woonsocket, RI$173K62.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.