399 Donna St, Port Orchard, WA 983663 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 29 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $114,950
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: 675332
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,210 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 52710000220005
- Zillow Home ID: 23460144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 399 Donna Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98366 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% higher than in Port Orchard, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98366 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Orchard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98366 home values.
- 1969 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$204K321,547
- 397 Donna St Port Orchard, WA$161K21.75980
- 396 Donna St Port Orchard, WA$170K321,213
- 398 Donna St Port Orchard, WA$169K321,198
- 1969 Snowridge Ave Port Orchard, WA$182K321,388
- 1965 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$195K431,277
- 1985 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$194K32.251,612
- 1982 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$174K321,096
- 1967 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$136K21740
- 394 Donna St Port Orchard, WA$162K32.51,228
- 1968 Snowridge Ave Port Orchard, WA$187K32.51,198
- 1987 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$151K331,480
- 1963 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$184K32.51,694
- 1984 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$192K321,288
- 401 Ross St Port Orchard, WA$183K321,052
- 1971 Snowridge Ave Port Orchard, WA$174K321,660
- 395 Donna St Port Orchard, WA$207K311,563
- 1966 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$222K431,777
- 1973 Snowridge Ave Port Orchard, WA$168K321,120
- 1989 Advantage Ave Port Orchard, WA$194K321,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!