399 Lakeside Rd, Newburgh, NY 125504 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $279,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 340 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Lot depth: 446
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 33460003300000010050000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31839910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 399 Lakeside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Town of Newburgh, and 156.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Newburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12550 home values.
- 6 beds, 4.5 baths
3,060 sqft, 25,264 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 6 beds, 4.5 baths
- 399 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$128K421,560
- 386 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$88K31920
- 390 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$222K431,460
- 386 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$131K422,042
- 386 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$146K42.52,042
- 405 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$236K932,400
- 393 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$99K21861
- 376 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$191K42.52,042
- 391 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$218K121,622
- 409 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY--712,322
- 407 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$355K232,804
- 411 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$128K411,480
- Max Way Newburgh, NY--------
- Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$94K----208
- 372 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$339K432,720
- 417 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$458K963,501
- 397 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$227K321,388
- 389 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$192K211,508
- 364 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$214K21.51,844
- 376 Lakeside Rd Newburgh, NY$191K42.51,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.