399 N 14th St, San Jose, CA 951122 beds, 1 bath, 976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,082 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Jan 1978 for $45,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 198 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 24956001
- Zillow Home ID: 19569329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 399 N 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 395 N 14th St San Jose, CA$701K421,798
- 628 Washington St San Jose, CA$406K32960
- 391 N 14th St San Jose, CA$597K321,705
- 649 Washington St San Jose, CA$394K21769
- 377 N 14th St San Jose, CA$534K211,112
- 639 Washington St San Jose, CA$433K21780
- 654 Washington St San Jose, CA$646K----1,944
- 629 Washington St San Jose, CA$372K21766
- 392 N 13th St San Jose, CA$472K21.5910
- 396 N 13th St San Jose, CA$529K311,344
- 392 N 14th St San Jose, CA$738K532,309
- 388 N 13th St San Jose, CA$540K----1,448
- 375 N 14th St San Jose, CA$557K321,481
- 407 N 14th St San Jose, CA$718K421,771
- 671 Washington St San Jose, CA$734K212,261
- 380 N 13th St San Jose, CA$815K642,574
- 388 N 14th St San Jose, CA$668K431,808
- 408 N 14th St San Jose, CA$508K211,064
- 367 N 14th St San Jose, CA$522K211,090
- 376 N 13th St San Jose, CA$553K311,365
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.