- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 139 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,074 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- MLS #: 96720
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Stories \ One Story, Foundation \ Slab, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Water\System \ Community Water, Kitchen Features \ Ceramic Tl Cntr Tops, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range, Ceiling Height \ 10' +, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Carport \ None, Exterior Features \ Garage with door, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Community Amenities \ Street Lights, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Type of Property \ Single Family, Heat System \ Central Electric, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Status \ Active, Ceiling Height \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features \ All Window Treatment, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Specialty Rooms \ Living & Dining Cmbo, Ceiling Height \ 8' +, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs, Exterior Features \ Deck, Community Amenities \ Satellite Permitted, Flood Zone \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Garage \ Single Attached, Construction \ Brick Veneer\Siding, Garage \ Door, Floors \ Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,581 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 051F-02-145.000
- Zillow Home ID: 78047507
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $74-136K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among 39402 homes, this home is 43.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.3% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|401 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$92K||--||--||1,651|
|118 Sis Cir Hattiesburg, MS||--||Studio||--||--|
|304 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$92K||--||--||1,917|
|407 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$92K||--||--||1,627|
|402 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$95K||--||--||1,957|
|117 Sis Cir Hattiesburg, MS||$95K||--||--||1,830|
|220 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$85K||3||2||--|
|406 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$84K||3||2||1,453|
|408 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$85K||--||--||1,469|
|205 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$78K||3||2||--|
|427 Sam Rayburn Dr. Hattiesburg, MS||$85K||3||2||1,362|
|115 Sis Cir Hattiesburg, MS||$97K||--||--||1,614|
|412 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$90K||3||2||1,402|
|409 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$94K||--||--||1,560|
|100 Ray Bridge Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$86K||3||--||1,465|
|231 Sam Rayburn Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$81K||3||2||1,388|
|108 Ray Bridge Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$81K||3||2||--|
|114 Sis Cir Hattiesburg, MS||$84K||4||2||--|
|114 Sis Cir Hattiesburg, MS||$81K||3||2||--|
|102 Ray Bridge Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$99K||3||2||1,401|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded2.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded4.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.