- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3990 Laguna Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943062 beds, 1 bath, 946 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $1,200,000
- Parking: 594 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 946 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 13718049
- Zillow Home ID: 19505775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3990 Laguna Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barron Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.8% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 923 Shauna Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.8M421,500
- 900 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.13M32.52,305
- 939 Shauna Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.06M421,911
- 3953 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.65M442,810
- 904 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.01M321,428
- 3933 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.69M431,805
- 3993 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.35M543,485
- 3912 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.81M532,700
- 3901 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.21M43--
- 3901 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.92M432,277
- 951 Shauna Ln Palo Alto, CA$2.86M52.52,614
- 3906 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.13M42--
- 3906 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.15M42--
- 3906 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.76M421,648
- 891 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.83M432,458
- 918 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.85M53.52,712
- 3902 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.39M321,150
- 890 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.83M542,845
- 889 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.49M311,169
- 963 Shauna Ln Palo Alto, CA$1.61M321,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!