- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3993 Keeley Dr, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 350 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 14814010100
- Zillow Home ID: 41181451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3993 Keeley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37211 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% less than in Nashville, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 3987 Keeley Dr Nashville, TN$120K31.52,028
- 200 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$129K31.51,775
- 206 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$101K31.51,247
- 5013 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$155K422,245
- 3983 Keeley Dr Nashville, TN$125K31.51,774
- 3994 Keeley Dr Nashville, TN$146K31.52,392
- 3988 Keeley Dr Nashville, TN$131K31.51,794
- 5017 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$128K421,504
- 3998 Keeley Dr Nashville, TN$139K321,950
- 3982 Keeley Dr Nashville, TN$139K31.51,794
- 3979 Keeley Dr Nashville, TN$147K31.51,814
- 905 Keeley Ct Nashville, TN$163K462,448
- 904 Keeley Ct Nashville, TN$143K442,300
- 213 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$120K31.51,322
- 5021 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$131K31.51,950
- 209 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$119K31.51,300
- 3976 Keeley Dr Nashville, TN$132K31.51,794
- 4001 Keeley Dr Antioch, TN$120K31.51,864
- 205 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$128K31.51,874
- 156 Colemont Dr Antioch, TN$165K462,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.