This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,622 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $325,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 200 sqft
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Ground Level
- Board Identifier: Miami Board of Realtors
- Construction Type: Cbs Construction
- Cooling Description: Central Cooling
- Design: Detached
- Design Description: One Story
- Equipment/Appliances: Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Equipment/Appliances: Dishwasher
- Equipment/Appliances: Disposal
- Equipment/Appliances: Dryer
- Equipment/Appliances: Microwave
- Equipment/Appliances: Other
- Equipment/Appliances: Trash Compactor
- Floor Description: Carpet Floors
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Floor Description: Wood Floors
- Folio Number: 30-49-14-001-3300
- Front Exposure: East
- Garage Description: Detached
- Heating Description: Central Heat
- Closet Cabinetry
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Lot Description: 1 To Less Than 2 Acre Lot
- Membership Purch Rqd: No
- Municipal Code: 30
- Parking Description: Circle Drive
- Parking Description: Driveway
- Parking Description: Other
- Pool: Yes
- Pool Description: Below Ground Pool
- Property Type: Single Family
- Restrictions: None
- Roof Description: Barrel Roof
- Rooms Description: Cottage
- Rooms Description: Family Room
- Rooms Description: Maid/In-Law Quarters
- Rooms Description: Separate Guest/In-Law Quarters
- Section: 14
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Status: Active-Available
- Style: Pool Only
- Subdivision Information: No Subdiv/Park Info
- Subdivision Name: J G HEADS FARMS UNIT A
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects Homestead Tax
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Association: None
- Type of Property: Single
- View: None
- Water Description: Municipal Water
- Waterfront Property (Y/N): No
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,709 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3049140013300
- Zillow Home ID: 44240074
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $479K-1.0M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33175, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Tamiami, and 138.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33175 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tamiami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33175 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tamiami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.