- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3997 Crescent Ave, Riverside, CA 925012 beds, 1,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $221,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 440 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,226 sqft
- Parcel #: 209171022
- Zillow Home ID: 52497124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3997 Crescent Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.8% greater than in Riverside, and 80.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
957 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3993 Crescent Ave Riverside, CA$294K321,668
- 2826 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA$318K31.751,642
- 2790 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA$220K321,202
- 2770 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA$330K321,590
- 3991 Crescent Ave Riverside, CA$362K32.251,956
- 3998 Park View Ter Riverside, CA$380K31.751,972
- 2912 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA$271K321,268
- 3978 Park View Ter Riverside, CA$386K31.752,000
- 4026 Park View Ter Riverside, CA$322K31.751,486
- 2911 Chestnut St Riverside, CA$262K211,328
- 2938 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA$332K322,014
- 3958 Park View Ter Riverside, CA$340K321,580
- 4056 Park View Ter Riverside, CA$398K32.751,936
- 2937 Chestnut St Riverside, CA$332K421,346
- 3987 Crescent Ave Riverside, CA$299K211,451
- 2903 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA$269K321,500
- 2962 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA$273K21.751,418
- 3936 Park View Ter Riverside, CA$334K31.751,580
- 2961 Chestnut St Riverside, CA$214K21954
- 2785 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA$275K41.751,423
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!