3999 Sunswept Dr, Studio City, CA 916040.36 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
ATTENTION ALL BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS OR OWNERS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN BUILDING YOUR OWN CUSTOM HOME. THIS IS A MUST SEE LOT. IDEALLY LOCATED SOUTH OF VENTURA BLVD IN THE STUDIO CITY HILLS, THIS LAND OFFERS UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS OF THE VALLEY AND OF THE STUDIO CITY GOLF COURSE. ADJACENT TO A VACANT LAND WITH GREAT POSSIBILITIES, THE ADJACENT LAND MIGHT BE LAND LOCKED AND NOT SUITABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT. IT'S LIKE BUYING TWO PROPERTIES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. CREATE YOUR VERY OWN PRIVATE OASIS! PRICED FOR AN IMMEDIATE SALE, BUILD AND SAVE WITH MANY HIGH COMPARISIONS IN THE AREA. THIS LOT IS A STEAL, SUBMIT ALL OFFERS!!
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 92
- Last sold: May 2009 for $139,000
- Parcel #: 2384022037
- Zillow Home ID: 95546377
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3999 Sunswept Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 3995 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$938K321,400
- 4003 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.44M342,449
- 4001 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.23M221,442
- 3998 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$2.19M433,044
- 4007 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$2.2M443,788
- 3989 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.24M221,831
- 3972 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.36M432,108
- 3983 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.27M422,758
- 3985 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.36M442,857
- 3977 Sunswept Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.29M332,048
- 4010 Fairway Ave Studio City, CA$1.53M322,162
- 4011 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.33M322,426
- 3964 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$2.56M654,587
- 4026 Fairway Ave Studio City, CA$1.32M332,000
- 3978 Fairway Ave Studio City, CA$1.23M111,375
- 4036 Fairway Ave Studio City, CA$1.36M332,168
- 3961 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$2M444,109
- 3958 Sunswept Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.43M221,797
- 4019 Sunswept Dr Studio City, CA$1.26M222,122
- 4008 Goodland Ave Studio City, CA$1.25M332,045
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.