- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
39W262 Armstrong Ln, Geneva, IL 601343 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Wow!! It's Move-In ready with Designer Décor & Upgrades. You'll find Much Value Here with 3 Bedrooms and a Loft. The home offers all gleaming Hardwood floors throughout plus 3 Ceramic-Tile Baths, so the flooring is Allergy-Free. The chef will enjoy the lovely custom Center Island Kitchen with Granite, Butlers Pantry and all Premium appliances. The popular floor-plan features a First Floor Master with Spa Bath & Walk-in Closet. Two more roomy Bedrooms and a Loft plus small office are located on the second floor. A Finisheable Basement offer more living area potential. A breezy Screened Porch overlooks a Fenced Patio. In front, enjoy an awesome Golf Course Vista across the street. The Clubhouse and Driving Range are a short walk. The LaFox Metra commuter station is 3 minutes away. Say Good Bye to Yard Work, Snow Removal & Window cleaning. All Outdoor patio/porch furnishings are included.
- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $90
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $340,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,707 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1112428002
- Zillow Home ID: 54712100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39W262 Armstrong Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Geneva, and 905.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 39W272 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$366K------
- 39W252 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$363K------
- 0N417 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$164K------
- 39W242 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$309K------
- 39W284 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$359K------
- 39W222 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$314K------
- 39W306 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$483K------
- 0N312 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$187K------
- N295 Dooley Dr A& Geneva, IL--------
- 0N288 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$191K32.52,000
- 0N292 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$209K------
- 39W212 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$318K------
- 0N296 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$195K------
- 0N324 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$180K------
- 0N316 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$206K------
- 39W308 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$312K------
- 0N320 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$207K------
- 0N320 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$189K331,859
Nearby Schools in Geneva
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292