39th And 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112091 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Unique apartment with an antique bathtub. Laundry equipped.
1 Bedroom Sunset apartment for rent - $1499
Located on the convenient streets of 6th Ave and 39.
- Amazingly large
- Comes with a seperate kitchen
- Installed a very unique antique bathtub
- Gorgeous bathroom finish
- Laundry equipped for tenant convenience
- This spacious & affordable apartment is up for show NOW
- Grab this excellent deal before it's gone!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INQUIRING OR VIEWING THIS APARTMENT
PLEASE CALL 646-450-3665!
EMAILS & TEXT MSGS WILL BE IGNORED AND LEFT UNANSWERED.
- Single Family
- 315 days on Zillow
- Zillow Home ID: 2110708539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 39th And 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Hamilton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 350% higher than in New York, and 76.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Hamilton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.