3N381 N Howard Ave, Elmhurst, IL 601263 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0325305002
- Zillow Home ID: 4407997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3N381 N Howard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% less than in Elmhurst, and 475.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60126 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elmhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60126 home values.
- 3N401 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$240K321,475
- 3N371 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$216K21.51,100
- 3N409 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$292K--1.51,110
- 3N361 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$328K--22,263
- 3N417 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$312K--22,207
- 3N425 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$358K442,900
- 3N351 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$167K--11,025
- 3N339 N Emroy Ave Elmhurst, IL$270K--1.51,541
- 3N400 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$191K--11,102
- 3N378 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$261K--21,110
- 3N410 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$303K--1.51,277
- 3N370 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$193K--1.51,110
- 3N435 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$196K--11,102
- 3N418 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$347K542,619
- 3N331 N Emroy Ave Elmhurst, IL$183K--11,025
- 3N360 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$164K--1.51,112
- 3N426 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$270K321,740
- 3N445 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$222K--1.51,110
- 15W460 Diversey Ave Elmhurst, IL$287K--1.51,279
- 3N436 N Howard Ave Elmhurst, IL$225K--11,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.