3S267 Shagbark Ln, Glen Ellyn, IL 601374 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
IDEAL Location: walking distance to the grammar school and high school, 1 - 2 miles from the expressway, Danada/Town Square shopping malls, 3 miles to Yorktown Shopping Mall, 5 miles to Oak Brook Shopping Mall, and walking distance to the award winning Morton Arboretum!
With so many updates, space and ideal location, this is home you'll want to make your own.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111826927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3S267 Shagbark Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Glen Ellyn, and 428.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 22W571 Tamarack Dr Glen Ellyn, IL$421K--2.52,680
- 22W610 Tamarack Dr Glen Ellyn, IL$336K--21,986
- 3S267 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$312K431,710
- 3S224 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$371K--2.52,008
- 3S235 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$354K--2.52,517
- 3S260 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$283K321,800
- 3S281 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$323K432,400
- 3S210 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$325K--2.51,574
- 22W561 Tamarack Dr Glen Ellyn, IL$277K--21,344
- 3S225 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$365K--1.51,099
- 22W574 Sycamore Dr Glen Ellyn, IL$267K--1.51,570
- 22W558 Tamarack Dr Glen Ellyn, IL$225K321,361
- 3S270 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$321K422,000
- 22W551 Tamarack Dr Glen Ellyn, IL$320K--21,537
- 3S186 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$307K--21,743
- 22W568 Sycamore Dr Glen Ellyn, IL$207K--11,074
- 22W550 Tamarack Dr Glen Ellyn, IL$276K--21,455
- 3S221 Park Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$306K--11,860
- 3S211 Park Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$329K--1.52,288
- 3S280 Shagbark Ln Glen Ellyn, IL$297K--21,400
Nearby Schools in Glen Ellyn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292