- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4-6 Elm St, Beverly, MA 019156 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,611 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,620 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1917
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $1
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,611 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0150 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59224082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4-6 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Beverly, and 71.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 2 Elm St Beverly, MA$304K432,891
- 25 Railroad Ave Beverly, MA$417K61.52,643
- 24 Vestry St Beverly, MA$338K422,688
- 21 Vestry St Beverly, MA$338K322,776
- 17 Vestry St Beverly, MA$301K421,861
- 29 Railroad Ave Beverly, MA--112,260
- 5 Elm St Beverly, MA$323K1232,538
- 19 Railroad Ave Beverly, MA$431K833,810
- 26 Railroad Ave Beverly, MA$495K------
- 25 Vestry St Beverly, MA$326K42.52,410
- 22 Railroad Ave Beverly, MA$509K433,071
- 15 Vestry St # R Beverly, MA$229K311,240
- 17 Vestry St Beverly, MA$311K421,861
- 30 Railroad Ave Beverly, MA$420K633,968
- 18 Railroad Ave Beverly, MA$248K522,443
- 22 Broadway Beverly, MA$663K63.54,199
- 27 Vestry St Beverly, MA$235K21814
- 15 Railroad Ave Beverly, MA$254K422,278
- 35 Highland Ter Beverly, MA$445K532,931
- 11 Vestry St Beverly, MA$166K21.5744
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.