This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 1,338 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $129,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Allowance, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00043 B:00108 L:0004AF
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 109739255
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06095 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Windsor as a whole. Among 06095 homes, this home is valued 39.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% less than in Windsor, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06095 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
|2 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$351K||3||2.5||2,500|
|6 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$331K||3||2||2,200|
|8 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$317K||4||2.5||2,600|
|10 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$461K||4||3.5||3,500|
|5 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$396K||4||3||3,020|
|3 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$353K||3||3||2,505|
|7 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$392K||4||3.5||2,926|
|12 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||--||Studio||--||27,443|
|1 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||--||3||2||29,185|
|9 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$692K||4||4||27,443|
|11 Amolia Farms Rd Windsor, CT||$346K||3||2.5||2,400|
|337 Pigeon Hill Rd Windsor, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,560|
|295 Pigeon Hill Rd Windsor, CT||$431K||--||--||--|
|16 Merli Rd Windsor, CT||$253K||3||2.5||1,830|
|400 Pigeon Hill Rd Windsor, CT||$228K||5||1.5||1,690|
|12 Merli Rd Windsor, CT||$244K||3||1.5||1,830|
|98 Merli Rd Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
|19 Merli Rd Windsor, CT||$248K||3||2.5||1,806|
|97 Merli Rd Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
|95 Merli Rd Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!