This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 759 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $1
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Amenities \ Park, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Interior Access, Basement Feature \ Partially Finished, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ Y, Electric Feature \ 100 Amps, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Deck - Wood, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Pool - Above Ground, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Garage Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking \ Side Entry, Garage Parking \ Storage, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Heating \ Oil, Insulation Feature \ Full, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Road Type \ Publicly Maint., Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ Private Sewerage, Square Feet Source \ Appraiser, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Ranch, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:0197 B:0000 L:45
- Zillow Home ID: 56180729
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 25.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 80% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% lower than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|6 Applewood Ln Holyoke, MA||$186K||3||1||1,008|
|2 Applewood Ln Holyoke, MA||$217K||3||1||1,260|
|25 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$194K||3||1||1,008|
|1 Applewood Ln Holyoke, MA||$220K||3||1||1,460|
|8 Applewood Ln Holyoke, MA||$186K||3||1||1,008|
|23 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$224K||3||1||1,372|
|3 Applewood Ln Holyoke, MA||$224K||3||1||1,735|
|31 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$203K||3||1||1,008|
|19 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$215K||3||1||1,310|
|2 Blossom Ln Holyoke, MA||$214K||3||1||1,260|
|30 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$219K||3||1||1,411|
|17 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$193K||3||1||1,008|
|5 Applewood Ln Holyoke, MA||$219K||2||1||1,512|
|1 Cranberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$218K||3||1||1,336|
|34 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$219K||3||1.5||1,408|
|10 Applewood Ln Holyoke, MA||$209K||3||1||1,434|
|15 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$222K||3||1||1,512|
|21 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$188K||3||1||1,008|
|33 Bayberry Dr Holyoke, MA||$224K||3||1||1,542|
|7 Applewood Ln Holyoke, MA||$172K||3||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!