- Lot: 2,304 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 2,872 all time views
- HOA Fee: $256
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $1,157,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $815
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 043410040
- Zillow Home ID: 15547059
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $975K-1.21M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94002 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Belmont as a whole. Among 94002 homes, this home is valued 7.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
|3 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.02M||3||2.5||1,450|
|5 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.1M||3||2.5||1,450|
|2 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$839K||3||2.5||1,270|
|2 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.12M||3||2.5||1,270|
|1016 Continentals Way STE 100 Belmont, CA||$2.12M||42||4||43,315|
|6 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.03M||3||2.5||1,270|
|1 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.08M||3||2||1,420|
|7 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.02M||3||2.5||1,270|
|8 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.07M||1||2.5||1,520|
|9 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.08M||3||2.5||1,520|
|8 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.35M||3||3||1,520|
|40 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$849K||1||1||1,420|
|10 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.08M||3||2.5||1,520|
|11 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.08M||3||2.5||1,520|
|39 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.09M||3||2.5||1,450|
|12 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.09M||3||2.5||1,520|
|41 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.07M||3||2.5||1,450|
|13 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.08M||3||2.5||1,520|
|38 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$1.04M||3||2.5||1,270|
|42 Arroyo View Cir Belmont, CA||$979K||3||2.5||1,270|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
Carlmont High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!