This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 1996 for $142,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gazebo, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Garrison, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: HMSD M:00001 B:000006 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86799260
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Market guideZillow predicts 03841 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Hampstead as a whole. Among 03841 homes, this home is valued 4.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% higher than in Hampstead, and 64.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03841 home values.
|10 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$243K||3||2||1,866|
|5 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$274K||4||2||1,859|
|9 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$284K||2||2||1,956|
|14 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$263K||2||2||1,765|
|13 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$322K||4||3||2,240|
|18 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$238K||3||1||1,701|
|17 Ashford Rd Hampstead, NH||$386K||4||3||3,594|
|21 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$270K||3||3||1,974|
|17 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$310K||3||2||2,551|
|15 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$316K||3||2||2,526|
|9 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$231K||3||2||1,383|
|6 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$234K||3||2||1,820|
|25 Valley Rd Hampstead, NH||$353K||3||3||2,752|
|724 Main St Hampstead, NH||--||--||--||--|
|4 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH||$216K||4||1.5||1,912|
|712 Main St Hampstead, NH||$256K||2||2||2,042|
|700 Main St Hampstead, NH||$855K||4||3||5,922|
|707 Main St Hampstead, NH||$581K||3||2||2,993|
|8 Walnut Hill Rd Sandown, NH||$164K||2||1||816|
|690 Main St Hampstead, NH||$235K||2||1||1,873|
Nearby Schools in Hampstead
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!