A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 821 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:021 B:296 L:041
- Zillow Home ID: 56070911
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-285K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01905 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01905 homes, this home is valued 11.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in Lynn, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
|8 Austin Sq Lynn, MA||$246K||3||2||1,324|
|2 Austin Sq Lynn, MA||$340K||3||3||3,084|
|837 Summer St Lynn, MA||$215K||3||1||1,078|
|696 Boston St Lynn, MA||$339K||7||3||2,624|
|835 Summer St Lynn, MA||$239K||3||1||1,160|
|12 Temple Pl Lynn, MA||$357K||6||3||2,622|
|692 Boston St Lynn, MA||$246K||4||1||1,461|
|697 Boston St Lynn, MA||$362K||6||3||3,630|
|699 Boston St Lynn, MA||$244K||3||1||1,384|
|832-834 Summer St Lynn, MA||$316K||5||4||2,255|
|695 Boston St Lynn, MA||$361K||6||4||2,549|
|838 Summer St Lynn, MA||$315K||4||2||2,344|
|689 Boston St Lynn, MA||$220K||3||2||1,100|
|844 Summer St Lynn, MA||$253K||3||2||1,342|
|690 Boston St Lynn, MA||$223K||3||1||1,213|
|14 Temple Pl Lynn, MA||$212K||3||1||1,099|
|840 Summer St Lynn, MA||$257K||5||1||1,735|
|833 Summer St Lynn, MA||$279K||3||2||1,575|
|21 Rollins Ave Lynn, MA||$258K||2||2||929|
|79 Mildred St Lynn, MA||$356K||7||5||3,016|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.