4 Beechwood St, Dorchester, MA 02121
Sold on 7/16/13: $292,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multi Family:2,597 sq ft
- Lot:6,000 sqft
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $292,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count11
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID87798056
- Parcel #W:14 P:00037 S:030
- Days on Zillow243
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$353,533||$318K – $392K||-$1,958||$136||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,087/mo||$1.4K – $3.1K/mo||+$23||$0.80||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 6.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 50.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119% higher than in Boston, and 24.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 4 Beechwood Street
- 135 Olney St Dorchester, MA$291K31.5--
- 137 Olney St Dorchester, MA$290K31.5--
- 135 Olney St UNIT 135 Dorchester, MA$254K31.51,279
- 137 Olney St UNIT 137 Dorchester, MA$243K31.51,275
- 123 Olney St Dorchester, MA$421K72.52,540
- 133 Olney St Dorchester, MA$294K42.51,627
- 120 Olney St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$188K31.0905
- 120 Olney St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$185K31.0905
- 120 Olney St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$189K31.0933
- 120 Olney St Dorchester, MA$256K31.0--
- 191 Geneva Ave Dorchester, MA$301K31.51,428
- 112-114 Olney St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$186K31.0896
- 112-114 Olney St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$185K31.0927
- 112-114 Olney St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$186K31.0896
- 22 Beechwood St Dorchester, MA$3.19M------
- 6 Beechwood St Dorchester, MA$350K63.02,597
- 42-44 Rosseter St Boston, MA$492K31.54,608
- 128 Olney St Dorchester, MA$357K93.04,269
- 38 Rosseter St Dorchester, MA$275K41.51,648
- 32 Rosseter St Dorchester, MA$286K61.01,595
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005