- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Boat Ln, Port Washington, NY 110504 beds, 3 baths, 2,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,096 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $80,000
- Finished basement, 1040 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Fireplace
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,480 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 04128 00020
- Zillow Home ID: 31080460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Boat Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Port Washington North, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Washington North.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11050 home values.
- 4 Boat Slip Nyack, NY$587K------
- 6 Boat Slip Nyack, NY$589K------
- 6 Boat Ln Port Washington, NY$771K--32,007
- 2 Boat Ln Port Washington, NY$701K42.52,198
- 2 Boat Slip Nyack, NY$587K------
- 1 Boat Slip Nyack, NY$590K------
- 8 Boat Nyack, NY$519K------
- 3 Boat Ln Port Washington, NY$829K--2.52,007
- 8 Boat Ln Port Washington, NY$585K--2.52,007
- 3 Boat Slip Nyack, NY$590K------
- 20 Fishermans Dr Port Washington, NY$827K--3.52,051
- Fishermans Dr Port Washington, NY----32,480
- 5 Boat Ln Port Washington, NY$612K--2.52,007
- 5 Boat Slip Nyack, NY$589K------
- 10 Boat Ln Port Washington, NY$822K--31,798
- 10 Boat Nyack, NY$520K------
- 22 Fishermans Dr Port Washington, NY$729K--32,480
- 19 Fishermans Dr Port Washington, NY$882K--32,557
- 7 Boat Ln Port Washington, NY$828K--2.52,007
- 9 Soundview Gdns APT B Port Washington, NY$1.02M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.