4 Brittany Ln, Bear, DE 197013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Open layout kitchen and living room
- Enjoy the backyard and open space from the rear deck
- One of the best elementary schools in the state of Delaware is just a short walk away! (Olive B. Loss, Appoquinimink School District)
- Friendly neighborhood with tennis & basketball courts, playgrounds & ponds! There is a fee to join the popular community pool a short walk away
- washer/dryer included
- tenant responsible for utilities (except water is included) and lawn care
- no smoking, min 1 year lease, one month deposit required
- small pets negotiable for additional deposit
- curently wired for FiOS and DirecTV
Available today! Inquire via email. Landlord references and $25 Application Fee required.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 11-046.40-101
- Zillow Home ID: 72895233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Brittany Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19701, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% higher than in Bear, and 87.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19701 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bear.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19701 home values.
- 6 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$196K21.51,374
- 2 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$197K32.51,384
- 8 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$195K31.51,360
- 7 Ballina Blvd Bear, DE$203K32.51,360
- 1 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$204K31.51,525
- 3 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$202K32.51,374
- 5 Ballina Blvd Bear, DE$204K32.51,375
- 3 Ballina Blvd Bear, DE$209K22.51,700
- 9 Ballina Blvd Bear, DE$204K32.51,384
- 5 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$213K32.51,700
- 1 Ballina Blvd Bear, DE$204K331,384
- 1 Dolmen Ln Bear, DE$213K31.51,700
- 7 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$207K32.51,384
- 3 Dolmen Ln Bear, DE$202K31.51,374
- 11 Ballina Blvd Bear, DE$211K32.51,700
- 10 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$212K32.51,725
- 5 Dolmen Ln Bear, DE$200K32.51,360
- 13 Ballina Blvd Bear, DE$202K32.51,374
- 7 Dolmen Ln Bear, DE$215K32.51,725
- 12 Brittany Ln Bear, DE$194K32.51,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!