4 Brittle Creek Ln, Simpsonville, SC 296805 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $27
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $184,400
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Bath Full-2, Bath Tub, Cable-ready, Community- Common Area, Community- Play Ground, Deck-Covered, Elementary School (SCH), Floor Covering-Laminate, High School, Kitchen - Island, Lease - 12 months, Mailbox - Single, Middle School, Other Rooms - Bonus, Utility - Sewer - Private Company
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,438 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0574260106000
- Zillow Home ID: 71262036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Brittle Creek Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29680 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% less than in Simpsonville, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29680 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29680 home values.
- 6 Brittle Creek Ln Simpsonville, SC$168K42.52,206
- 2 Brittle Creek Ln Simpsonville, SC$181K42.52,293
- 504 Plum Hill Way Simpsonville, SC$188K42.52,313
- 8 Brittle Creek Ln Simpsonville, SC$156K32.51,799
- 7 Frostweed Ct Simpsonville, SC$181K42.52,271
- 602 Plum Hill Way # 0 Simpsonville, SC$150K------
- 9 Frostweed Ct Simpsonville, SC$179K42.52,425
- 3 Brittle Creek Ln Simpsonville, SC$163K321,757
- 1 Brittle Creek Ln Simpsonville, SC$159K42.52,000
- 5 Brittle Creek Ln Simpsonville, SC$163K321,700
- 10 Brittle Creek Ln Simpsonville, SC$164K32.51,804
- 502 Plum Hill Way Simpsonville, SC$178K42.52,124
- 5 Frostweed Ct Simpsonville, SC$199K532,899
- 1 Locik Ct Simpsonville, SC$180K32.52,183
- 503 Plum Hill Way Simpsonville, SC$199K422,463
- 505 Plum Hill Way Simpsonville, SC$181K42.52,274
- Frostweed Ct Simpsonville, SC$199K32.52,504
- 12 Brittle Creek Ln Simpsonville, SC$153K321,706
- 300 Tulip Tree Ln Simpsonville, SC$178K32.52,250
- 601 Plum Hill Way Simpsonville, SC$168K321,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.