- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Brook St, Derry, NH 030383 beds, 2 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $170,000
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: DERY M:26 B:217
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 86815117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Brook Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Derry, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
- 6 Brook St Derry, NH$185K32.51,819
- 1 Brook St Derry, NH$231K432,742
- 5 Brook St Derry, NH$157K311,125
- 35 South Ave Derry, NH$246K54.52,633
- 33 South Ave Derry, NH$191K422,252
- 37 South Ave Derry, NH$166K311,880
- 31A South Ave Derry, NH$156K21.51,250
- 31A South Ave UNIT A Derry, NH$143K21.51,250
- 10 Brook St Derry, NH$237K432,158
- 9 Brook St Derry, NH$167K112,007
- 9 Brook St APT 3 Derry, NH$157K21--
- 39 South Ave Derry, NH$220K522,585
- 40 South Ave Derry, NH$146K21.51,050
- 3 Union St Derry, NH$160K21.5912
- 5 Union St Derry, NH--------
- 26 South Ave Derry, NH$158K331,554
- 31 South Ave Derry, NH$143K21.51,294
- 31 South Ave # R Derry, NH$142K21.51,258
- 7 Union St Derry, NH$130K32.51,288
- 42 South Ave Derry, NH$168K41.51,429
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!