4 Brookwood Dr, Johnston, RI 029194 beds, 3 baths, 2,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 83 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 1070383
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Gas Fireplace, Sprinklers, Shed that Matches Home Design, Sunroom with windows that remove!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0044 L:254
- Zillow Home ID: 65929468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Brookwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 100.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 108.9% higher than in Johnston, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02919 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02919 home values.
- 3 Brookwood Dr Johnston, RI$213K321,111
- 5 Brookwood Dr Johnston, RI$194K321,504
- 6 Brookwood Dr Johnston, RI$187K311,252
- 2 Brookwood Dr Johnston, RI$186K311,391
- 1 Floral Dr Johnston, RI$148K211,044
- 14 Brown Dr Johnston, RI$193K31.51,832
- 12 Brown Dr Johnston, RI$190K321,395
- 10 Brown Dr Johnston, RI$168K221,085
- 2 Floral Dr Johnston, RI$182K31.51,311
- 30 Ben Brown Ave Hope, RI$263K322,832
- 15 Brown Dr Johnston, RI$186K31.51,208
- 13 Brown Dr Johnston, RI$228K322,137
- 11 Brown Dr Johnston, RI$130K31.5986
- 9 Brown Dr Johnston, RI$200K32.51,346
- 8 Brookwood Dr Johnston, RI$292K32.51,804
- 67 Ben Brown Ave Hope, RI$405K321,748
- 83 Ben Brown Ave Hope, RI$206K21988
- 7 Brown Dr Johnston, RI$315K32.52,224
- 1 Linwood Dr Johnston, RI$159K321,134
- 437 Central Ave Johnston, RI$234K32.51,674
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.