- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Cedar St, Vernon, CT 060665 beds, 1 bath, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1872
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Cooling System Type \ None,Fuel Type \ Electric,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic,Laundry Room Info \ In Basement,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Lease,Rental Property Type \ Multifamily,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:40 B:0118 L:00011
- Zillow Home ID: 60110290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 14 Cedar St Vernon, CT$104K211,407
- 16 Cedar St Vernon, CT$115K311,218
- 8 High St Vernon, CT$168K732,206
- 23 Brooklyn St Vernon, CT$318K------
- 10 Cedar St Vernon, CT$167K521,850
- 5 Cherry St Vernon, CT$128K521,900
- 29 Brooklyn St Vernon, CT$179KStudio--2,537
- 7 Cherry St Vernon, CT$100K31936
- 13 High St Vernon, CT$102K31918
- 3 1/2 Stone St Vernon, CT$100K21900
- 6 Cherry St Vernon, CT$133K631,680
- 21 Laurel St Vernon, CT$119K31.51,260
- 33 Brooklyn St Vernon, CT$141K631,610
- 9 Cedar St Vernon, CT$260K442,476
- 3 Stone St Vernon, CT$113K31918
- 15 High St Vernon, CT--------
- 15 High St Suffield, CT$512K------
- 20 Grove St Vernon, CT$286K84.54,572
- 8 Stone St Vernon, CT$141K321,572
- 17 High St Vernon, CT$259K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292