- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $299,900
- Price/sqft: $301
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0081 L:0000 P:0056
- Zillow Home ID: 57143024
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01887 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Wilmington as a whole. Among 01887 homes, this home is valued 20% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wilmington, and 78.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
|2 Cedarcrest Rd # A Wilmington, MA||$359K||3||1.5||1,215|
|2 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$321K||3||1||1,323|
|6 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$320K||3||1||1,032|
|8 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$332K||3||1||1,034|
|3 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$298K||3||1||994|
|5 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$342K||3||2||1,850|
|1 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$319K||3||1||994|
|7 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$313K||3||1||975|
|10 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$333K||3||1||1,038|
|9 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$323K||3||2||1,076|
|12 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$317K||3||1||998|
|11 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$311K||3||1||1,008|
|21 Pinewood Rd Wilmington, MA||$348K||4||1||1,377|
|14 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$381K||3||2||1,428|
|22 Pinewood Rd Wilmington, MA||$282K||3||1||912|
|13 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$395K||3||2.5||1,776|
|23 Pinewood Rd Wilmington, MA||$346K||3||1||1,188|
|16 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$326K||3||1||1,048|
|15 Cedarcrest Rd Wilmington, MA||$346K||2||2.5||1,240|
|20 Pinewood Rd Wilmington, MA||$412K||4||1.5||1,779|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
4-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!