4 Chapel Hill DrSTE 7, Plymouth, MA 02360
Sold on 10/31/13: $95,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ None,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Tennis Court,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Days on Zillow49
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:0027 B:134E L:0004-7
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count12
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID57541136
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$108,014||$82K – $130K||-$3,840||$120||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,243/mo||$945 – $1.5K/mo||+$17||$1.39||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 02360 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 60.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02360 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% greater than in Town of Plymouth, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
Neighborhood for 4 Chapel Hill Drive STE 7
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cold Spring K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Nathaniel Morton Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Radius Pediatric Center Day School at P... None 1.2 mi
- Plymouth North High 9-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
- Hedge K-5 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Plymouth Commun Intermed 6-8 & ungraded 2.0 mi
- Rising Tide Charter Public School 5-8 & ungraded 2.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005