This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $1,100,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 10 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Expandable, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Hydro Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Possible Subdivide, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Above Ground - Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,340 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:42 L:116.0 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65975638
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02865 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Lincoln as a whole. Among 02865 homes, this home is valued 235.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in Lincoln, and 21.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02865 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02865 home values.
|6 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$691K||4||4||4,801|
|6 Christopher Dr Lincoln, RI||$857K||5||5.5||5,008|
|10 Christopher Dr Lincoln, RI||$688K||3||3||3,891|
|8 Christopher Dr Lincoln, RI||$479K||5||3.5||3,450|
|4 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$755K||4||5||4,347|
|7 Christopher Dr Lincoln, RI||$846K||--||2.5||5,127|
|3 Christopher Dr Lincoln, RI||$671K||4||3.5||3,875|
|1 Christopher Dr Lincoln, RI||$1.05M||4||3.5||5,927|
|2 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$624K||4||3||3,580|
|5 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$694K||5||2.5||4,306|
|5 Christopher Dr Lincoln, RI||$682K||4||3.5||4,079|
|3 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$845K||4||3.5||4,564|
|37 Lennon Rd Lincoln, RI||$849K||4||4.5||4,460|
|7 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$880K||4||5.5||5,312|
|1 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$1.13M||5||3.5||6,308|
|9 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$787K||3||4||4,417|
|19 Jason Dr Lincoln, RI||$711K||4||4.5||4,108|
|29 Dennell Dr Lincoln, RI||$728K||4||4.5||4,623|
|12 Dario Dr Lincoln, RI||$1.22M||5||5.5||8,206|
|9 Christopher Dr Lincoln, RI||$719K||6||4.5||3,902|
Nearby Schools in Lincoln
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!