- Lot: 2,901 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 9,797 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $805,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $982
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Dual Flush Toilet, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fencing \ Fenced Front, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ On Street, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Stone, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ City Lights, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 820 sqft
- Lot depth: 58
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 053054090
- Zillow Home ID: 15565247
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $349K-1.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Redwood City as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|6 Clinton Ct Redwood City, CA||$739K||2||1||800|
|2 Clinton Ct Redwood City, CA||$1.22M||1||1||1,801|
|3 Clinton Ct Redwood City, CA||$700K||1||1||710|
|5 Clinton Ct Redwood City, CA||$727K||2||1||670|
|820-822 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$1.05M||2||1||--|
|840 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$768K||2||1||790|
|7 Clinton Ct Redwood City, CA||$731K||2||1||720|
|417 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.29M||4||2||1,840|
|8 Clinton Ct Redwood City, CA||$871K||2||1||960|
|423 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA||$979K||3||2||1,310|
|422 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA||$705K||2||1||580|
|416 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA||$736K||2||1||830|
|428 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA||$705K||2||1||580|
|410 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA||$704K||2||1||700|
|804 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$1.05M||3||2||1,740|
|432 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA||$709K||2||1||650|
|438 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.33M||6||3||2,940|
|431 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.4M||4||3||2,998|
|821 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$803K||2||1||940|
|827 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$802K||2||1||910|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!