4 Coggswell St UNIT 8, Pawcatuck, CT 063792 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ End Unit,Condo Type \ First Floor,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Patio,Exterior Siding \ Stucco,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Mid Rise,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Waterfront Description \ Frontage,Waterfront Description \ River,Waterfront Description \ View,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0454400
- Zillow Home ID: 68545719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Coggswell Street UNIT 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06379 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103.6% higher than in Pawcatuck, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06379 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawcatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06379 home values.
Nearby Schools in Pawcatuck
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292