- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 3,332 all time views
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $229,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Propane, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: WNDM M:13 B:K L:31
- Zillow Home ID: 86792913
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $154-318K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03087 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Windham as a whole. Among 03087 homes, this home is valued 36.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Windham, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03087 home values.
|9 Cole St Hampton, NH||$485K||2||1.5||2,790|
|10 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$261K||3||2||1,670|
|13 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$176K||1||1.5||638|
|12 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$214K||2||1.5||1,160|
|15 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$316K||4||2||2,464|
|14 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$266K||3||1.5||1,214|
|17 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$177K||1||1||840|
|16 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$248K||2||1.5||1,239|
|19 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$365K||4||2.5||2,720|
|18 Cole Rd Windham, NH||$278K||2||1||1,004|
|9 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$214K||2||1||768|
|25 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$322K||2||1.5||2,128|
|27 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$185K||2||1.5||792|
|3 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$323K||3||1.5||1,475|
|14 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$291K||3||2.5||1,488|
|16 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$204K||1||1.5||929|
|18 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$163K||2||1.5||528|
|20 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$191K||2||1||725|
|22 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$273K||2||1.5||1,520|
|24 Doiron Rd Windham, NH||$268K||2||1||1,522|
Nearby Schools in Windham
Alton Central School (Elem) (assigned)PK-839.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!