- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1975
- 136 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,599 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $106,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- MLS #: 201325653
- Finished basement, 1196 sqft
- Abv Grnd SQFT Description \ Estimated, Age Description \ Estimated, ATTIC \ Hatch, BASEMENT \ None, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ TWO FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Wall A/C Unit, County \ Albany, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, Family Room \ Unit 1, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ None, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ LBO Send Photo, PROPERTY DESCRIPTION \ Other, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, SA1Agent Type \ 8, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District Code \ Albany, SEPARATE UTILITIES \ Not Separated, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ 3rd Party Approval, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Sub Area \ Albany City - South East, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ 2 Family, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ Cable Television, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ High Speed Internet, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ Wood Laminate, UNIT #1 APPLIANCES \ Microwave, UNIT #1 APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, UNIT #1 DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, UNIT #1 OCCUPIED \ Family Occupied, UNIT #2 DINING ROOM TYPE \ None, UNIT #2 OCCUPIED \ Month-to-Month, Unit1 Rent Description \ Estimated, Unit2 Rent Description \ Estimated, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,392 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01010007606900040350000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29658094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Delaware Avenue home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Albany as a whole. Among Delaware Avenue homes, this home is 10.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 52.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Delaware Avenue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% less than in Albany, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaware Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaware Avenue home values.
|30 Hoffman Ave Albany, NY||$116K||6||2||1,626|
|8 Corlear St Albany, NY||$89K||3||1.5||1,008|
|2 Corlear St Albany, NY||$90K||3||1.5||1,155|
|32 Hoffman Ave Albany, NY||$91K||3||1||982|
|12 Corlear St Albany, NY||$87K||2||1||1,000|
|5 Corlear St Albany, NY||$84K||2||1||852|
|1 Corlear St Albany, NY||$79K||2||1||702|
|3 Twiller St Albany, NY||$90K||3||1||1,249|
|11 Twiller St Albany, NY||$84K||2||1||952|
|5 Twiller St Albany, NY||$89K||3||1||1,144|
|1 Twiller St Albany, NY||$93K||3||1||1,248|
|11 Corlear St Albany, NY||$77K||2||1||712|
|14 Corlear St Albany, NY||$94K||2||1||1,065|
|15 Corlear St Albany, NY||$77K||3||1||880|
|17 Twiller St Albany, NY||$95K||3||1.5||1,218|
|22 Hoffman Ave Albany, NY||$247K||6||3||3,056|
|17 Corlear St Albany, NY||$94K||3||1||1,052|
|19 Twiller St Albany, NY||$115K||4||2||1,656|
|18 Corlear St Albany, NY||$86K||3||1||828|
|19 Corlear St Albany, NY||$85K||2||1||880|
Nearby Schools in Albany
PK-6 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!