4 Country Ct, East Greenwich, RI 028183 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Close to everything...Town, Schools, Swim Club, and highways. Great neighborhood for families, neighborhood playground.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $285,700
- Price/sqft: $184
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:055 B:007 L:224 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65817196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Country Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in East Greenwich, and 13.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02818 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
3,799 sqft, 20,908 sqft lot, built in 1895
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 90 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$290K32.51,148
- 72 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$299K421,582
- 83 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$238K321,152
- 63 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$258K32.51,572
- 73 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$263K31.51,509
- 93 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$271K321,806
- 1 Country Ct East Greenwich, RI$256K31.51,291
- 100 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$292K321,331
- 62 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$319K42.51,538
- 74 Bayberry Ln East Greenwich, RI$314K42.52,284
- 4 Coddington Ct East Greenwich, RI$265K32.51,328
- 103 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$293K42.51,680
- 110 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$263K31.5957
- 86 Bayberry Ln East Greenwich, RI$274K31.51,300
- 53 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$266K321,200
- 54 Bayberry Ln East Greenwich, RI$272K31.51,192
- 115 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$282K321,488
- 64 Bayberry Ln East Greenwich, RI$305K42.51,715
- 44 Bayberry Ln East Greenwich, RI$350K42.52,569
- 120 Phillips Rd East Greenwich, RI$238K311,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.