- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 5,220 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $346,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $339
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,021 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0009 B:0000 L:0091
- Zillow Home ID: 56957061
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-499K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is valued 24.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|132 Granite St Rockport, MA||$389K||2||1.5||1,176|
|2 Curtis St Rockport, MA||$273K||1||1||516|
|6 Curtis St Rockport, MA||$385K||2||2||1,446|
|130 Granite St Rockport, MA||$489K||4||2||1,968|
|8 Curtis St Rockport, MA||$343K||3||1.5||976|
|128 Granite St Rockport, MA||$416K||3||2||1,512|
|2 Castle Ln Rockport, MA||$447K||3||2||2,129|
|18 Story St Rockport, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,432|
|138 Granite St Rockport, MA||$386K||2||2||1,463|
|1 Castle Ln Rockport, MA||$376K||1||2||1,296|
|10 Curtis St Rockport, MA||$377K||3||3||1,300|
|140 Granite St Rockport, MA||$529K||6||4||2,702|
|16 Story St Rockport, MA||$449K||3||1.5||1,908|
|142 Granite St Rockport, MA||$523K||2||3||2,296|
|12 Curtis St Rockport, MA||$352K||2||1.5||1,070|
|169 Granite St Rockport, MA||$346K||2||2||1,240|
|19 Story St Rockport, MA||$419K||3||2.5||1,598|
|167 Granite St Rockport, MA||$845K||5||2||3,656|
|167 Granite St APT 3 Rockport, MA||$354K||2||2||1,146|
|126 Granite St Rockport, MA||$356K||3||1.5||1,098|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!