- Lot: 1.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 00196400
- Zillow Home ID: 58105684
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $206-333K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06279 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Willington as a whole. Among 06279 homes, this home is valued 5.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06279, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Willington, and 0.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06279 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06279 home values.
|4 Daleville School Rd Willington, CT||$232K||3||2||1,300|
|90 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,132|
|5 Busse Rd Willington, CT||$213K||3||2||1,232|
|10 Daleville School Rd Willington, CT||$212K||4||2||1,132|
|83 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$254K||3||3||2,100|
|7 Meadow Ln Willington, CT||$235K||3||2||1,580|
|82 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$214K||3||2||1,132|
|79 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$211K||3||1.5||1,208|
|11 Meadow Ln Willington, CT||$225K||3||1.5||1,872|
|19 Busse Rd Willington, CT||$265K||3||2.5||1,872|
|22 Daleville School Rd Willington, CT||$218K||3||1||1,132|
|15 Meadow Ln Willington, CT||$186K||3||2||1,047|
|11 Busse Rd Willington, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,048|
|72 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$250K||3||2||1,396|
|21 Daleville School Rd Willington, CT||$216K||4||1.25||1,264|
|19 Meadow Ln Willington, CT||$197K||4||1.5||1,346|
|10 Meadow Ln Willington, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,138|
|32 Daleville School Rd Willington, CT||$218K||3||2.5||1,132|
|75 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$207K||3||1||1,220|
|68 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$213K||3||2||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Willington
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-123.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!