4 Duck Pond Rd APT 204, Beverly, MA 019153 beds, 2 baths, 1,303 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $334
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $177,500
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Tile,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Heat Pump,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,RESTRICTIONS \ RV/Boat/Trailer,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,STYLE \ Townhouse,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 1,303 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0040 B:0046 L:0204
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59229456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Duck Pond Road APT 204
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- Apt 201$183K221,019
- Apt 202$191K221,193
- Apt 203$184K221,071
- Apt 205$216K221,077
- Apt 206$196K321,272
- Apt 207$184K22998
- Apt 208$191K221,215
- Apt 209$177K22950
- Apt 210$152K11770
- Apt 211$180K221,000
- Apt 212$192K321,257
- Apt 213$184K221,043
- Apt 214$219K321,301
- Apt 215$184K221,007
- Apt 216$193K321,223
- Apt 217$172K21.51,045
- Apt 218$154K11800
- Apt 219$192K221,260
- Apt 220$165K22995
- Apt 222$184K221,065
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!