4 E 95th St# 6D, New York, NY 10128
Sold on 7/7/11: $1,375,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID110544385
- Parcel #1506006500004000000006D
- Days on Zillow899
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,574,013||$1.10M – $2.08M||+$19,542||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,525/mo||$3.8K – $9.6K/mo||+$22||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Carnegie Hill home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carnegie Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 190.9% greater than in New York, and 85.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carnegie Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carnegie Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 4 E 95th Street # 6D
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 1.0 mi
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 1.1 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005