4 Elaine Ave, Derry, NH 030383 beds, 2 baths, 1,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $219,333
- Price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: None, 2 spaces
- Bay Windows,Concierge,Deleaded,Full Service,High Ceilings,Marble Bathroom,Playground,Renovated,Renovated Kitchen,Stainless Steel Appliances,Valet,Washer/Dryer in Unit,Zip Car
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,502 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: DERY M:11 B:45
- Zillow Home ID: 86785526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Elaine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% less than in Derry, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
- 2 Elaine Ave Derry, NH$230K42.51,648
- 1 Elaine Ave Derry, NH$241K31.51,774
- Elaine Ave Derry, NH$230K31.51,648
- 4 Al St Derry, NH$212K31.51,558
- 3 Al St Derry, NH$185K31.51,536
- 5 Al St Derry, NH$236K31.51,872
- 3 Bill St Derry, NH$217K31.51,612
- 5 Bill St Derry, NH$171K41.51,268
- 7 Al St Derry, NH$181K312,056
- 6 Al St Derry, NH$223K321,648
- 4 Bill St Derry, NH$211K321,432
- 6 Bill St Derry, NH$199K322,110
- 8 Bill St Derry, NH$220K22.52,384
- 10 Bill St Derry, NH$176K31.51,648
- 12 Bill St Derry, NH$191K31.51,316
- 14 Bill St # R Derry, NH$156K31.51,392
- 14 Bill St # L Derry, NH$169K31.51,782
- 2 Al St Derry, NH$210K31.51,768
- 1 Bill St Derry, NH$190K311,640
- 2 Bill St Derry, NH--31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.