- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4 Emily Ct, Bolingbrook, IL 604904 beds, 3 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $369,038
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 620 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement, Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Florida Room, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0701352080450000
- Zillow Home ID: 59688533
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Emily Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60490 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.8% less than in Bolingbrook, and 464% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60490 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bolingbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60490 home values.
- 5 Emily Ct Bolingbrook, IL$349K--2.53,444
- 1 Michele Ct Bolingbrook, IL$380K53.55,200
- 3 Emily Ct Bolingbrook, IL$366K433,800
- 1346 Danhof Dr Bolingbrook, IL$370K--2.53,930
- 1350 Danhof Dr Bolingbrook, IL$375K--33,121
- 2 Michele Ct Bolingbrook, IL$334K--33,214
- 1342 Danhof Dr Bolingbrook, IL$373K--2.53,930
- 6 Emily Ct Bolingbrook, IL$314K533,100
- 1338 Danhof Dr Bolingbrook, IL$335K--2.53,214
- 2 Emily Ct Bolingbrook, IL$362K--2.53,930
- Emily Dr Bolingbrook, IL--------
- 2175 Emily Dr Bolingbrook, IL$300K--32,773
- 1 Emily Ct Bolingbrook, IL$343K--2.53,444
- 7 Emily Ct Bolingbrook, IL$359K--2.54,094
- 3 Michele Ct Bolingbrook, IL$371K533,930
- 1334 Danhof Dr Bolingbrook, IL$378K--2.54,094
- 2171 Emily Dr Bolingbrook, IL$286K--32,860
- 6 Michele Ct Bolingbrook, IL$348K--2.53,498
- 1359 Danhof Dr Bolingbrook, IL$317K42.53,214
- 1355 Danhof Dr Bolingbrook, IL$372K--2.53,930
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.