4 Essex St, Lexington, MA 024214 beds, 5 baths, 3,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,305,000
- Price/sqft: $350
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- New roof, new gas furnace and water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,725 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0072 L:000463
- Zillow Home ID: 56495674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02421 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 88.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02421 home values.
- 2 Essex St Lexington, MA$525K211,173
- 6 Essex St Lexington, MA$860K43.52,399
- 8 Essex St Lexington, MA$596K31.51,148
- 16 Willow St Lexington, MA$649K321,836
- 3 Essex St Lexington, MA$698K31.51,577
- 5 Essex St Lexington, MA$775K422,286
- 4 Laurel St Lexington, MA$597K311,140
- 7 Park St Lexington, MA$535K21968
- 10 Essex St Lexington, MA$628K31.51,586
- 0 Essex St Lexington, MA$792K332,700
- 4 Essex St Lexington, MA$1.13M44.53,725
- 48 Valley Rd Lexington, MA$499K21924
- 3 Laurel St Lexington, MA$1.64M544,000
- 5 Park St Lexington, MA$642K31.51,350
- 12 Essex St Lexington, MA$823K42.52,614
- 8 Park St Lexington, MA$609K32.51,350
- 48 Valley Rd Lexington, MA$452K21800
- 2 Laurel St Lexington, MA$1.02M42.52,532
- 1 Laurel St Lexington, MA$1.57M444,601
- 121 Reed St Lexington, MA$699K32.52,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.