- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,294 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $201
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010-B B:0010 L:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 56131793
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-543K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 9.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Saugus, and 60% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|20 Howard St Saugus, MA||$292K||2||1||1,206|
|23 Howard St Saugus, MA||$341K||6||2||1,483|
|25 Howard St Saugus, MA||$516K||3||3.5||2,312|
|29 Howard St Saugus, MA||$341K||3||2.5||1,778|
|16 Howard St Saugus, MA||$288K||3||2||1,124|
|122 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$398K||3||2.5||2,015|
|120 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$352K||3||2.5||1,504|
|8 Granby St Saugus, MA||$443K||--||--||--|
|36 Howard St Saugus, MA||$337K||4||2||1,950|
|14 Howard St Saugus, MA||$324K||2||1.5||1,872|
|35 Howard St Saugus, MA||$343K||3||2||1,724|
|126 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$353K||3||2.5||1,304|
|123 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$519K||3||3||2,832|
|5 Granby St Saugus, MA||$487K||4||2.5||2,520|
|23 Falmouth St Saugus, MA||$395K||3||2.5||2,273|
|24 Falmouth St Saugus, MA||$344K||3||1.5||1,232|
|115 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$656K||4||3.5||3,621|
|110 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$425K||5||3||2,877|
|143 Lynn Fells Pkwy Saugus, MA||$336K||4||1||1,652|
|19 Carver St Saugus, MA||$678K||7||4.5||3,728|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!