4 Farm Rd, Lexington, MA 024204 beds, 5 baths, 3,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,350,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,910 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0028 L:00093A
- Zillow Home ID: 56490086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Farm Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lexington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 88.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02420 home values.
- 4 Lillian Rd Lexington, MA$638K311,338
- 6 Farm Rd Lexington, MA$1.39M43.54,284
- 76 Lowell St Lexington, MA$648K331,730
- 82 Lowell St Lexington, MA$616K31.51,819
- 8 Farm Rd Lexington, MA$1.2M32.53,036
- 72 Lowell St Lexington, MA$1.15M754,140
- 3 Lillian Rd Lexington, MA$795K32.52,080
- 5 Lillian Rd Lexington, MA$719K32.51,222
- 90 Lowell St Lexington, MA$651K331,934
- 66 Lowell St Lexington, MA$716K43.51,734
- 7 Farm Rd Lexington, MA$1.22M533,344
- 7 Lillian Rd Lexington, MA$686K32.51,700
- 96 Lowell St Lexington, MA$518K31920
- 79 Lowell St Lexington, MA$589K31.51,234
- 60 Lowell St Lexington, MA$668K421,448
- 85 Lowell St Lexington, MA$643K31.51,220
- 75 Lowell St Lexington, MA$510K31988
- 102 Lowell St Lexington, MA$806K31.51,196
- 71 Lowell St Lexington, MA$579K311,740
- 11 Summer St Lexington, MA$1.1M43.53,259
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.