- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 458 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 2 Description \ Extra Storage, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Documents Available, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Parcel #: M:02 B:G L:09.2
- Zillow Home ID: 58149762
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06062 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Plainville as a whole. Among 06062 homes, this home is valued 51.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% lower than in Plainville, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
|1 Crestwood Ln Plainville, CT||$349K||4||2.5||2,742|
|3 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$267K||4||2||1,968|
|2 Crestwood Ln Plainville, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,528|
|5 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$269K||3||1.5||2,024|
|1 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$247K||3||2.5||1,632|
|7 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,528|
|2 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$229K||3||1.5||1,528|
|8 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$215K||3||2||1,150|
|6 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,528|
|9 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$261K||4||1.5||2,140|
|8 Butternut Ln Plainville, CT||$274K||3||2.5||1,830|
|10 Fleetwood Dr Plainville, CT||$274K||3||2.5||2,056|
|62 Maxine Rd Plainville, CT||$280K||2||2||2,076|
|64 Maxine Rd Plainville, CT||$196K||3||1||1,284|
|60 Maxine Rd Plainville, CT||$181K||2||1||1,000|
|63 Maxine Rd Plainville, CT||$192K||3||3.5||1,051|
|65 Maxine Rd Plainville, CT||$180K||3||1||1,018|
|6 Butternut Ln Plainville, CT||$241K||2||2||1,492|
|67 Maxine Rd Plainville, CT||$176K||3||1||996|
|69 Maxine Rd Plainville, CT||$182K||3||1||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!