4 Fox Crest Ct, Morris Plains, NJ 079505 beds, 5 baths, 5,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 138 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $935,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 3172065
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 2900015 100010
- Zillow Home ID: 52404182
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4 Fox Crest Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% higher than in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, and 66.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07950 home values.
- 11 Concord Way Morris Plains, NJ$645K----3,768
- 15 Concord Way Morris Plains, NJ$671K----3,767
- 5 Fox Crest Ct Morris Plains, NJ$890K----4,029
- 9 Concord Way Morris Plains, NJ$610K----3,221
- 17 Concord Way Morris Plains, NJ$692K----3,810
- 3 Fox Crest Ct Morris Plains, NJ$731K----3,662
- 6 Woods End Sparta, NJ$424K42.52,294
- 7 Concord Way Morris Plains, NJ$727K----3,698
- 19 Concord Way Morris Plains, NJ$681K----3,335
- 7 Woods End Rd Morris Plains, NJ$369K----1,973
- 8 Woods End Sparta, NJ$426K----2,174
- 5 Concord Way Morris Plains, NJ$634K----3,176
- 2899 Rte 10 Morris Plains, NJ$339K------
- 21 Concord Way Morris Plains, NJ$622K----3,289
- 799 Mountain Way Morris Plains, NJ$405K----2,554
- 809 Mountain Way Morris Plains, NJ$417K----2,304
- 789 Mountain Way Morris Plains, NJ$378K----1,856
- 769 Mountain Way Morris Plains, NJ$421K----2,804
- 104 S Powder Mill Rd Morris Plains, NJ$730K----4,129
- 60 Woods End Rd Morris Plains, NJ$503K42.53,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.